?????? ?? © ? ? ? ? ?
welcome
Hai. My name is Carla. I like the smell of rain and the sound of fast typing. Please enjoy the documentation of my insignificant life.

something to say?


Down, down, we gotta get down

Hello (:
Omnom.
On Friday I worked for my daddy, hehe. I was worried I'd forget how to work the till cos I haven't worked there for ages, but I remember everything eheh. Some customers are REALLY nice (: They're all friendly and smiley and lovely. My mum told me about this guy who apparently is really nice, and she says that whenever he orders stuff he's always smiling hehe and I served him yesterday! HIS SMILE WAS SO :3 I swear, friendly smiles are the things that get me. Hohoho
Working at the cafe is so funnnnnnn
Ehehehe.
I think I've decided what I'm going to take next year. Hopefully I won't have to change my mind :/ Other schools already have to choose! Diana has to choose hers by the 24th, and her school set the rule that they have to take 12 units, no more, no less D: That's reaaaallly gay and I'm so glad our school doesn't do that :0 Alright, so
3u Maths
2u English
Bio
Society and Culture
Legal / economics (one of the two)
And if all goes well in SAIL, then imma do Textiles (:::::::
YAY. And for work experience, I want to go to like, a tv channel like channel 10 or something. Idek why, but it seems like it would be really interesting ... I actually want to do two weeks of work experience, but then I'd have to give up a week of my valuable holiday time :/ HAHA we'll see.

Day 20: concerts you've attended
Jay Chou, Show Luo. I think that's all hehe

Day 21: turn on's and off's
OH MY GOSH
Turn on's
A killer smile
Dark skin. I find it so attractive IDEK WHY
Pen spinning
Left handed guys.
Sigh idk why, okay. It just looks really cool.
When a guy concentrates (:
A clean smell. Like. Clean clothes smell. LOL
Jason is a really nice name. OTL RANDOM. I don't know any guys called Jason ):
Turn off's
(Sigh I swear I've done all of these already)
Untied shoes
Dry lips :/
Vanity
Weird smelling cologne
That's all I can be bothered to think of for now ==

Day 22: A picture of what you wore today

i'm so attractive ==

Alrighty. Going to do some work todeeeey, heeeehee
Byebye my lovelies

? "Down, down, we gotta get down" was Posted On: Saturday, June 11, 2011 @8:28 PM | 0 lovely comments ?


« Older posts | Newer posts »


Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.