Went to Glebe markets with Jina, Swoobs and Tanya todey (: it was really fun!
Had tutor in the morning, and halfway through the lesson Matthew got a nosebleed omg HAHA omfg it was so funny. He just had this huge pile of bloody tissues on his desk and some tissue stuck up his nostril LOLOL and Miss ... Lin? She saw him go out to the toilet and she was like to my teacher, 'Whoa sir, you're so hardcore you're giving your students nosebleeds' and I was like LOOOOL and it was just really funny (:
Anyway, Glebe afterward, and it took me so damn long to get there though. FUNNY STORY, THAT. So my mother drove me to Granville after tutor and I took the train to central where I was meant to meet my buddies, right? BUT, when I got there I called Jina and she's like ... oh sorry Carla, we're already at Glebe .... and proceeds to give me some long winded story about each of them being in a different place and getting lost and finding each other and BLAH BLAH BLAH. Basically, just ditching me D<
So then I had to proceed to travel by myself to Glebe, with no prior knowledge of the location, and I ended up getting lost and walking to the wrong side of the station == I had to ask one of the station people for directions LOL
I have to admit, though, getting lost is fun HAHA
But yeah anyway, when I got there, IT WAS SO PRETTY. Like, the markets were all like, cute little stalls with the umbrella things and they were just sho cute and friendly looking LOL (:
Just browsed and bought stuff. I really like it there! Spent ten dorra on food, twenty on a knit, twenty on a bag, twenty five on a pair of shoes HOHO
Decent haul HAHA. And everything was brand new, cept for the bag. The mother kept nagging at me, telling me not to buy secondhand clothes, which was annoying cos some of the preowned stuff was really nice. Well anyway, I was pretty happy (:
Caught the train home with Tanya and Jina, Seowoo decided to trek all the way to Wynyard
Went to dinner @ Cabra with the family after, NOMNOMNOM~
Today was a nice day hehe.
Shleep time! Gotta go catch some z's HAHA lame
Goodnight, lovelies!
