?????? ?? © ? ? ? ? ?
welcome
Hai. My name is Carla. I like the smell of rain and the sound of fast typing. Please enjoy the documentation of my insignificant life.

something to say?


Someone somewhere

Someone is waiting
Someone who understands exactly how you feel
Exactly how you feel
Someone is dreaming
Someone is hoping just that this will be the day
That this will be the day
That you take your eyes off the ground
Out of the blue you see that someone is looking right back at you

Ugh, so I'm meant to be studying, but I already studied .. a bit ... and this mob of teenage boys are like skating up and down my street which is rather annoying and distracting, so I figured I'd take a break HAHA
So I'm about to eat lunch, and I'm watching princess diaries 2 HOW EXCITING HOHO. I've been wanting to watch it for like weeks but I kept forgetting, and I don't remember what happened in it cept that Chris Pine is in it and he's really shecksy nomnom.
Okay lunchtime, I'll ttyl my lovelies

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MICHELLE <3

? "Someone somewhere" was Posted On: Sunday, May 15, 2011 @1:41 PM | 0 lovely comments ?


« Older posts | Newer posts »


Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.