?????? ?? © ? ? ? ? ?
welcome
Hai. My name is Carla. I like the smell of rain and the sound of fast typing. Please enjoy the documentation of my insignificant life.

something to say?


What is force?

Hi blog,
Today was so stressful, oh gosh.
Quick quick post before I have a quick quick shower and then delve right back into science.
I almost missed the bus todey but luckily the bus driver let me on hehe. It was absolutely freezing at the station and me and Michelle went a little bit high LOL
English first ... I was so sleepy and I just completely zoned out during the practice paper, yuck
Food tech, good intentions but not very practical, we wasted SO much food and I cbf to elaborate
RE ... got a huge headache while watching videos about cults. Scary stuff, guys.
Science, asked Dr Stokes a squillion questions that he answered really badly but watevs man.
Library, tanked through a maths practice paper on Brandon's orders, buddy you gotta buy me some food for that. Studied like CRAZY for science, got everyone to test me like a million times, and I think I know most stuff now. But imma have to revise hardcore tonight nyways. Still had heaps of fun though HAHA. We're a cool bunch of kids hoho
Alrighty shower time
See you later,
All the best for exams!

? "What is force?" was Posted On: Thursday, May 26, 2011 @9:32 PM | 0 lovely comments ?


« Older posts | Newer posts »


Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.