Just got into bed, my eyes are literally slits and I can hardly see, but I'm posting for the sake of 20 year old me who will read this and be reminded of that horrible disease called procrastination that I will have most hopefully recovered from by then.
Sigh. Finished all my chapter reviews, finished science as well. Chemistry I kind of understand, but cosmos and motion just completely does my head in. Going to get Gen to tutor me tomorrow, oh joy.
Finished pe, got some English off Gen, need to finish history, then geography and elective history I haven't started. Fuuuuuck me dead.
I'm worried about maths because I think I'm thinking too lightly of it, and I'm overestimating my actual mathematics skills. Ugh. Going to have to do past papers tomorrow.
Cram some science tomorrow and then hopefully I shall be able to scrape a pass on Friday.
Cannot keep eyes open.
Goodnight
