?????? ?? © ? ? ? ? ?
welcome
Hai. My name is Carla. I like the smell of rain and the sound of fast typing. Please enjoy the documentation of my insignificant life.

something to say?


YAY, MORE.

Because I stalk random's blogs, here's another thing to keep me occupied.
1. Do you remember the first conversation you had with the person you have feelings for?

Yup.


2. Think of the last person you kissed, when was the first time you talked to them on the phone?
Like, a while ago.

3. What does your phone do when you get a new message?
Vibrates and makes a pretty noise LOL

4. Are you close to your father?
Nope

5. Are you the type of person who likes to be out or home?
Both

6. Have you had sex with a black person?
Nope I'm a virgin, baby

7. Do you just want to yell in someone’s face right now?
Umm nope

8. Next time you will kiss someone?
Who knows

9. Ever cried while you were on the phone with someone?
Yup

10. Do you automatically check your phone when you wake up?
Yup

11. Do you wear shoes in your house or take them off?
I'm Asian. Nuff said.

12. Will you talk to someone on the phone tonight?
Nope I need my sleep tyvm

13. Do you believe that there is always room in your heart for your first love?
Well I don't have a first love so HOW WOULD I KNOW

14. Who was the last person you were in a car with?
Mother

15. Do you party too much?
No as if ==

16. Who were you last on the phone with?
Uhhm, Reena.

17. What color shirt are you wearing?
Orange LOL

18. Is the last person you kissed taller than you?
Yes

19. Do you like where you live?
Yup, it's pretty good (:

20. When was the last time you cried really hard?
2ish weeks ago, I guess.

21. What was the last thing you put in your mouth?
Some nutella.

22. Who was your last missed call?
My mother

23. Who do you call the most?
Probably my mum HAHAHAHA

24. Do you like cold and rainy days, or warm and sunny?
Mixture. I like cold and sunny.

25. Have you ever kissed someone with the same color eyes as you?
Ummm his were definitely lighter.

26. Do you and your mother have a good relationship?
Kind of, I guess?

27. Name something you dislike about the day you’re having?
I'm getting distracted by the internet HAHA when I should be working diligently

28. Do you think you have made anyone happy recently?
OF COURSE.

29. Speaking of exes, are you on good terms with your last ex?
Uhhhm not really. No.

30. Was your last kiss, standing up, sitting down, or laying down?
Standing up

31. Have you ever fallen asleep with the last person you kissed?
Nopee

32. Do you have a job?
Kind of, LOL

33. What should you be doing right now?
Working ...

34. What’s the age difference between you and the last person you kissed?
Um a few months

35. How many showers do you take a day?
One ...

36. How do you feel about Wal-Mart?
I'm Australian. Nuff said.

37. Do you have a bank account?
Yah

38. Do you feel like you’re a good person?
HAHA I doubt it.

39. Have the cops ever taken you in?
Nope

40. Ever kissed somebody thats name starts with a D?
Nope

41. Are you currently looking forward to anything?
Ummm after I finish my work I plan to watch HIMYM / Princess Diaries. LOLOL my sad life ..

42. Do you care too much/not at all/just enough?
Probably too much.

43. This time last year, can you remember who you liked?
HAHAHA I'd rather not

44. Are you anyone’s first love?
Ummm nope

45. Did anything brighten up your day today?
Uh nope

46. What is one thing that is currently bothering you?
This huge shitload of work that I have to do.

47. What have you done today?
Not much, really.

48. Is there someone who likes you?
Nope

49. Did you kiss or hug anyone today?
Nope

50. Are you talking to anyone right now?
Nooopeee I'm too antisocial to talk HAHA

? "YAY, MORE." was Posted On: Sunday, May 8, 2011 @11:34 AM | 0 lovely comments ?


« Older posts | Newer posts »


Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.