?????? ?? © ? ? ? ? ?
welcome
Hai. My name is Carla. I like the smell of rain and the sound of fast typing. Please enjoy the documentation of my insignificant life.

something to say?


NTS: Never buy Butter Menthols again

Today sucked so freaking much.
In the morning I was like fucking dying cos when I swallowed it felt like I was swallowing concrete. So many people jigged school today, I totally should've. Maybe if I hadn't braved the inhuman temperatures outside I'd wouldn't be huddled in a ball right now, sniffing miserably, with a throbbing headache.
Bought Butter Menthols, they did not do shit D< found out later from a chemist lady that butter menthols actually don't work at all. If you're sick, get strepsils!
So yeah. Considering not going to school tomorrow, unless my body decides to drastically repair itself. Hopefully I can get my mother to give my assignment to Gen/Michelle, cos rn I'm really not fit to go to school. I walked into towers, and with every step I took, a huge shiver travelled up my spine. And towers was HEATED.
Ugh. My limbs hurt like shit and feel like jelly. But mother bought me some medicine, hopefully it'll get better.
So. Fucking. Cold. Gonna showerrr
Byeee

? "NTS: Never buy Butter Menthols again" was Posted On: Wednesday, May 11, 2011 @5:27 PM | 0 lovely comments ?


« Older posts | Newer posts »


Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.