?????? ?? © ? ? ? ? ?
welcome
Hai. My name is Carla. I like the smell of rain and the sound of fast typing. Please enjoy the documentation of my insignificant life.

something to say?


Baby I'm so lonely~

Alrighty, at home today because I am currently quite the sick.
Trying to work on my half yearly notes, but I haven't really done much. I've done like, a bit of work, but really not that much ...OH WELL.
The pimple above my nose really hurts, and it's really red ): I'm just going to leave it alone and hope it goes away soon, sigh. Ugh, I didn't put my contacts in last night cos I was too tired, and my vision has deteriorated sooooo much. Like, pretty much everything is blurry, and I am forced to remember that this was what it was like without glasses, before my contacts. Sigh, I really wish I had perfect eyesight. I must remember to put my contacts in tonight D<
So yeah, spent most of my day texting and sleeping. I totally wasted my day, even though I said I wouldn't == How annoying.
MUST STUDY.
Bye!

? "Baby I'm so lonely~" was Posted On: Thursday, May 12, 2011 @2:40 PM | 0 lovely comments ?


« Older posts | Newer posts »


Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.