?????? ?? © ? ? ? ? ?
welcome
Hai. My name is Carla. I like the smell of rain and the sound of fast typing. Please enjoy the documentation of my insignificant life.

something to say?


Almond snaps? Pistachio snaps? Nut snaps?

Herro bloggggggg.
Sigh, I'm in a weird mood. Feeling restless and kind of unsettled. Which is really annoying, because it is the least desirable mood to be in when you have an entire mountain of work on your desk that is just waiting for you. GUHHHH
Fuck, year 10 is so hard ):
Today was kind of alright. At gym we had those HUGE instructor dude for like 5 minutes, and he was HUUUUUUUUGE. Like, his muscles were like BURSTING OUT OF HIS SHIRT and me and Reena were like ... o-0
HAHA and he was like 'girls, make sure your chest is out' and I think he tried to show us? Except me and Reena couldn't tell cos his chest already sticks out so much from all that MUSCLE HAHA. Yeah. And I was like ... is he Filo? And she's like ... Nah, I think .. Fijian? And then we decided he's was from one of those Island-ey places LOLOL. We're such funny kids.
OMG, spent most of Geography looking up hot guys and saving them and putting them in ppt HAHA And omg, my baby photo lola wejfiawejofhewioafjewioaj I was such a freaking funny baby OMAGUD.
Yeah, back to work.
BYEBYE!

? "Almond snaps? Pistachio snaps? Nut snaps?" was Posted On: Monday, May 9, 2011 @6:46 PM | 0 lovely comments ?


« Older posts | Newer posts »


Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.