Alright, short one tonight. Just got this one off my lovely Michelle and I need to do something while I wait for the ad break before Pirates to end HAHA
Day One: Ten secrets
Day Two: Nine loves
Day Three: Eight fears
Day Four: Seven wants
Day Five: Six places
Day Six: Five foods
Day Seven: Four books
Day Eight: Three films
Day Nine: Two songs
Day Ten: One picture of yourself
Day one: Ten secrets
1. I'm kind of a sci-fi geek.
2. When I'm home alone I like to dance and sing and pretend I'm really good at it (:
3. I feel really cool when I wear nice/ new underwear and I like to tell my friends about it LOL
4. I like routine.
5. I'm pretty superstitious.
6. I don't like Italian food. THAT'S RIGHT, YOUR EYES DID NOT FAIL YOU, I DO NOT LIKE ITALIAN.
7. At times I can be pretty racist. And judgmental, too. I try my hardest not to be, though.
8. I'm very impatient.
9. I get attached to people really easily.
10. I like my mouth. IDK WHY, I just do. Its actually one part of my body that I do like.
Alright so that actually took like 4 ad breaks and a bit of the movie, but whatever (:
Nighty night!
