Thank the mothers all over the world
HELLO!Sunday todey. Mother's day today as well.
I made pancakes for my mum this morning HAHA what a bogan thing to do. But she really liked them (or said she did, which I suppose is a Mum's obligation), and they tasted alright to me, so I guess it's all good. And I got chocolate and honey and banana to go with it, and it was all very pretty (:
Kind of doing work right now? I looked around my house for coloured pencils, I seriously cannot find them. I guess my costume will just have to be b&w HAHA oh well. I think I'm going to get really bad for this ... it hardly represents Beatrice at all. Beatrice sounds like a name that deserves like ... some ugly peasant dress. Doesn't her name remind you of peas? LOL. Okay uh what am I on about.
Anyway, went out with like a small portion of my family last night, and I had to go in my uncle's car. The uncle with two kids. Both boys. Being age 8 and 10. Oh dear lawd, it was so horrible in their car. My uncle turns the music up SO loud, right, and the speaker is like right behind my head, so my hearing is like .. practically deteriorating on the spot, and then my cousin is next to me and HE STARTS SINGING. IN HIS LITTLE PREPUBESCENT VOICE. And they're also playing games on their ipods/iphones (SPOILT LITTLE KIDS) and the BEEPING and BLEEPING and SQUEAKING and SQUAWKING is at freaking full volume. Ugh I was in a really bad mood when I got out of the car. I really do not like kids D<
We were planning to go to Bankstown RSL for the buffet, but with it being the day before Mother's Day and all, there were SO many people, and the aisle like, literally went out the door. And my grandpa kept complaining about how hungry he was, so we had to leave. I totally wanted to eat there ): There was a chocolate fountain nomnomnom. But yeah we all had to listen to him, so we just went to eat pho. I mean, I love pho and all, but it'd be nice to have some white food for like, the first time in months. And you know what, if we'd actually stayed there at the RSL, we probably would've gotten our food before we got our food at pho. ==
My unfortunate life.
OHWELLS.
Day Two: Nine loves
1. Family
2. Friends
3. Food
4. My bed
5. My computer / internet
6. My ipod
7. Clothes
8. Sleeping
9. TOMATOES lolwut
lol yeah from that list i seem like a pretty boring superficial little bitch
but WHATEVER
Back to workkkkkk.
TTYL BRUH
