Oh goodness me,
Something is so very wrong with my internet ):
My blogger won't let me sign in, it just keeps going back to the login page so I have to post on my phone and that really sucks. My computer is SO screwing up, TT Maybe I should just use my camera money to get myself a mac or something. LOLJK sif, that would take me like A YEAR of no clothes buying and no pointless money wasting. And there's no way I can do that.
Ugh. I NEED ME SOME MOOLAH SO SO BAD.
Sigh.
So, todey was first day of exams, it wasn't that bad, I guess? Learned WAY more shit for science than I actually needed, which was just plain annoying. I memorized all this crap about the big bang and stellar evolution and all that shit and there wasn't even ONE QUESTION on it. Gay ==
Hardcore studied for maths, which I suppose wasn't that bad, but I still got a very bad feeling from it, and I got some really really weird answers. Yuckkkkk
OHWELL at least its over, so I'm taking a 'break' from all this studying HAHA. I want coffeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. TT I swear, the awakening effect of coffee is all in my head, yet I still buy it. It's a waste of money, which I am so depressingly short of at the moment.
Bus with Gen, Michelle and Christine, tried to unstress ourselves on the bus by talking about funny stuff. I told gen and Christine about the stretcher thing LMFAO I could hardly get my words out. OMNOMNOM
Mother took me home, and now I'm here (: I shall study English and PE tonight and probably start on geography. I talked my mother into letting me stay home tomorrow, so I shall just spend my weekend like a hermit and STUDY.
For yesterday,
Day 5: five places you want to visit
New York
Taiwan
Shanghai
Korea
New Zealand (lol idk)
Day 6: what band or musician is most important to you?
Um truthfully, idk. Like really. I have no idea.
Ugh I'm so tired and I just want to sleep rather than study, but I can't ):
My life sucks D<
Bye
