?????? ?? © ? ? ? ? ?
welcome
Hai. My name is Carla. I like the smell of rain and the sound of fast typing. Please enjoy the documentation of my insignificant life.

something to say?


'Don't try make bitch sound good!'

Today was so cold ):
Had Mr Re for science, he's really cute for an old man HAHA. He's quite a good teacher though. And we did this experiment where you put sodium into water and its meant to like EXPLODE OR SOMETHING. Dr Stokes explained it to us last lesson and he was like ... blah blah EXPLOSION blah blah MUSHROOM CLOUD so we were like full excited, but we did it today ... and all it did was like, fizz bleakly. And we were just like .. WELL, DIDN'T THAT SUCK.
I haven't been on tumblr or MSN for like 2 days, I'm pretty proud HAHA. Working hard.
I'm doing my English rep rn, and my first costume for Beatrice is preeetty slutty. Except I have decided to call it unique and experimental HAHA. It makes her look like really cool though. And I'm actually happier about it then I thought I'd be. Except I realised I don't have any coloured pencils cos I probably chucked them all out, what am I going to do? I CAN'T HAVE B&W COSTUMES D:
Sigh.
OH WELL. At least I'm making some progress (:
Bye!

? "'Don't try make bitch sound good!'" was Posted On: Thursday, May 5, 2011 @9:36 PM | 0 lovely comments ?


« Older posts | Newer posts »


Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.