?????? ?? © ? ? ? ? ?
welcome
Hai. My name is Carla. I like the smell of rain and the sound of fast typing. Please enjoy the documentation of my insignificant life.

something to say?


One vanilla frappacino with whipped cream, thanks.

My attractive smile guy came again today (: But he got another sausage roll omg. Doesn't he get bored of them? Like tbh they're a rather boring sort of food. Eh. Ahh his eyebrow piercing is super sexyyyy. How do you pierce your eyebrow? Do you just grab it and poke a needle through it? ._____. Hehehe.
I EARNED ME A HUNDRED DOLLA TODAY BABY. WHOOO! 100 more for my camera 8)))) Sigghhhh I want my camera sooo badlyyyy.
OMG I'VE BEEN SOOO CBF LATELY
I CBF TO WRITE MORE
OH I JUST REMEMBERED. A sexy guy came and ordered a cap WITH THREE SUGARS and I lost all respect for him. HAHA but srsssly it's such a turn off omg cbf to explain ONLY SUNNY AND ELAINE UNDERSTAND ME
GOODNIGHT, KIDS

? "One vanilla frappacino with whipped cream, thanks." was Posted On: Friday, September 30, 2011 @7:56 PM | 0 lovely comments ?


« Older posts | Newer posts »


Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.