Durian ice cream and fried octopus.
Sigh, today was kind of boring. But what can I expect, I went with my mum. HAHA jokes Mum I love you :)
Urgh but I didn't see anything I especially liked today. Except for Docs, I want a pair so bad ;~; I've almost given up on buying clothes at shops, I should start internet shopping. Hmm.
Went to the night markets, and I ate so much. There was so much that I still wanted to eat but I was too full HAHA I'm a fatty NOMNOMNOM :D
I finally got Blogger to work on my phone so I'm doing this on my phone rn. Cool, no? Hehehe. Alright, the only day that I have left at home is Tuesday. So I am determined to use my time well and do ALL MY WORK ON ONE DAY HAHA and then, few days after is school ):
Sigh, holidays should've lasted longer. Gah.
Urgh but I didn't see anything I especially liked today. Except for Docs, I want a pair so bad ;~; I've almost given up on buying clothes at shops, I should start internet shopping. Hmm.
Went to the night markets, and I ate so much. There was so much that I still wanted to eat but I was too full HAHA I'm a fatty NOMNOMNOM :D
I finally got Blogger to work on my phone so I'm doing this on my phone rn. Cool, no? Hehehe. Alright, the only day that I have left at home is Tuesday. So I am determined to use my time well and do ALL MY WORK ON ONE DAY HAHA and then, few days after is school ):
Sigh, holidays should've lasted longer. Gah.
Goodbye~
