?????? ?? © ? ? ? ? ?
welcome
Hai. My name is Carla. I like the smell of rain and the sound of fast typing. Please enjoy the documentation of my insignificant life.

something to say?


I have money, but no brains.

Worked for my daddy again today. Sigh, I swear all I'm doing these holidays is just working at the cafe. AT LEAST I'M EARNING MONEY FOR IT, HOHOHO $$. I probably won't have anywhere to spend it HAHA.
Going to watch Fast and Furious 5 tomorrow, my dad was like ... those types of movies are bullshit. And I'm just like LOL too bad I'm watching it anyway. Then on Friday I'm going to go the city with my parents HAHA I'm so cool. I'm kind of glad I'm going with the mother though, cos she will buy me lots of food NOMNOMNOM :3 And I promise myself that I will buy lots of clothes to make up for my going-out-less-ness these holidays.
Then our geography group still has to go out to effing Epping, and me and Michelle have to figure out what we're doing for Stressbusters. GRR. And what the fuck do we write in the report for SRP? How in the world of crazy fuck do you write a report for an experiment anyway. Sigh, I must do work when I finish blogging. I SWEAR. No tumblin or msning for me todey. But I need to download Pinocchio first.
Nomnom. Krystal is so cool :3

Day Four: 7 things that cross your mind a lot

1. You
2. That huge load of homework I need to start working on
3. Food (I'm always hungry HAHA OTL)
4. Money/clothes/THE SUPERFICIAL
5. How fucking tired I am
6. That I need to learn to enjoy my life more
7. My unfulfilled life

So at work I can do the till quite smoothly now, and I'm not getting any glares from my dad or the waitresses or the customers for working too slow. Hehe yay. Maybe I should consider getting a regular spot here, so I can get some money every week, instead of asking my dad for it. Hum dee hum.
That's all for noooowwwww
I love you ihoneydew

? "I have money, but no brains." was Posted On: Wednesday, April 20, 2011 @4:31 PM | 0 lovely comments ?


« Older posts | Newer posts »


Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.