Pino-KYO!
F(x)'s new song is so damn catchy. CURSE YOU, SM. SM always seems to produce annoyingly catchy songs that will just attach themselves inside your head and play over and over again. (See Gee, Lucifer, Hurricane Venus, etc. There are too fucking many.)Yeah anyway, so I'm kind of writing in my logbook for SRP, while Tumbling and blogging like the multitasker I am, HAHA.
Day Two: 9 things about yourself
1. I get attached to people way too easily.
2. I'm really skinshipp-y.
3. I can recognise my friends by the way they smell (HAHA but can't everyone?)
4. I try not to procrastinate but I do it anyway.
5. My ideal wardrobe would be full of stuff that nobody else would like.
6. I don't have a 'style' of dress. What I like changes from day to day.
7. I don't think of myself as unique. I think that in fact I'm quite ordinary. There's nothing 'different' about me, and that makes me sad.
8. I can have a total personality flip within a very short amount of time.
9. I am scared of time.
Umm yeah those were the things that popped up in my head ...
That's all for nowwwwww, hahaa. Back to
