Two pairs of jeans and a dress.
Tutor today.We started on quadratics, I swear it's like my third time doing it == Sigh, quadratics is kind of boring now. I used to like it. THAT'S RIGHT, I ACTUALLY SOMETIMES DO LIKE MATHS. Oh, the shock horror.
After tutor I went to Towers with the mother, and did some shopping. I haven't properly shopped for so long, omagad. I was so desperate for a pair of blue jeans, because my old pair were so effing tight, so I finally got myself a pair today, YAY. And I also got black jeans, which I needed as well, HEHE. Bought a binder, and some popcorn, LOL.
Mm, it's been kind of a slow week. I haven't done any work OTL
I need to buy a navy cardigan.
Sigh, when I was in China, I saw this blue cardigan, cept it looked like a schoolboy blazer, with the emblem and everything, and it was so. damn. cute, and I soooo regret not buying it. D< I regret not buying more when I was in China ... SIGH.
Oh, I wore my knit today, and one of the girls working at a shop asked me where I got it, and I was like CHINA :3
And she was like '... Oh. The one I wanted was $180. TT'. And I'm just like thinking WELL MINE COST ABOUT 8 AUSTRALIAN DORRAS TROLOL.
Yeah.
How fun was my day, right. (Y)
Gooooodbye.
