Steak? I don't eat steak, man. I eat BEEF.
Quick post before I go out.Last night was fun, HAHA. Went to Hog's Breath, it was my first time HOHO. Your friends are fun, I like them, hehe. Omnomnom still owe you ten dollarrrrsssss.
What happened to chivalry, hmm?
HAHA jokes I'd rather pay you back, I dislike the guy-must-pay rule. Next time I see you, yes?
First day of our 5 day break, yay. Going out to the city with my Mama. HAHA but I've mentioned that like in every blog post for the past week, so if you actually do read this, you will know, LOL.
Day Five: 6 things you wish you'd never done
1. Flirted with you
2. Gone crazy over it
3. Ignored my feelings
4. Stopped talking to you
5. All the times I was a total fucking bitch to my mum (even though she was probably doing the same to me)
6. A lot of things in general HAHA
Thank you for yesterday, teehee (:
