?????? ?? © ? ? ? ? ?
welcome
Hai. My name is Carla. I like the smell of rain and the sound of fast typing. Please enjoy the documentation of my insignificant life.

something to say?


Neverending dishes to be washed.

Hello!
Helped my dad out at the cafe today, he had a work experience girl there as well. She worked so damn slow, so I just made her wash dishes the whole day, HAHA. I was kind of unfamiliar with the till, so I was full stumbling when people ordered stuff. But, I got my dad to slowly explain it to me, and I think I get it now! Hehe.
I love sex songs. HAHAH OTL like, sexy songs. Reena was listening to sexy songs and she told me to listen to In and Out by Jernade Miah. IT'S SO SEXY :3
Going out with Eric, Gen and Brandon tomorrow. HAHA I swear my mum thinks those are the only people I go out with. Butchu know, it looks like that's going to be true these holidays. I doubt the Crew will be able to make a day where we can all go out, because we all live like a bajillion hours away from each other, and I'd have to like, trek through the fucking Narnian forest to get to someone's house.
But whatever. I have lots of work, so I might as well get some of it done. Have to work on Thursday. ): BUT IT'S OKAY, COS I'M GETTING LOTS OF CASHOLA FOR IT, HOHO $$
I luvo'ed a bit just then, but I look stupid. I miss my Viewty, it made me look white, and now my HTC just shows my skin for its true colours ... OTL.
Whatever.
Bye!

? "Neverending dishes to be washed." was Posted On: Tuesday, April 12, 2011 @4:40 PM | 0 lovely comments ?


« Older posts | Newer posts »


Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.