?????? ?? © ? ? ? ? ?
welcome
Hai. My name is Carla. I like the smell of rain and the sound of fast typing. Please enjoy the documentation of my insignificant life.

something to say?


I don't like scary movies.

Today was an okay day, I guess.
I had an okay morning, helped my dad out, going to get paid like 60 bucks or something soon, hoho~ But I got a complaint from a customer because I didn't wash a cup properly ;~; I'm sorry.
Had a crappy afternoon, and I still feel crappy right now.
Forgot Aidan's birthday, what the hell. I can't bring myself to call myself his friend, I feel so bad about it. Fuck.
JFAIWEJFOAWEJFAWEJIO I feel so gay right now.
Bye, hope you people had a better day than meeeee.

? "I don't like scary movies." was Posted On: Thursday, April 14, 2011 @9:35 PM | 0 lovely comments ?


« Older posts | Newer posts »


Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.