?????? ?? © ? ? ? ? ?
welcome
Hai. My name is Carla. I like the smell of rain and the sound of fast typing. Please enjoy the documentation of my insignificant life.

something to say?


Never open your heart to anyone. Cos life will get in the way, and they will turn around, and fuck you right up in the ass. Because they themselves don't know what the hell they're feeling, and they'll make mistakes. Worst thing as, you'll be dragged along with their mistakes, and you will just believe every piece of shit they feed you.
That's the moral of the story, kids. You can't fucking trust no one.
I'm trying my best not to be selfish right now. I'm not blaming anyone, but I'd advise you to rethink what you tell people. Don't tell them things when you're angry. Don't tell them things when you're drunk; wait til you're fucking sober. Because you will make a fucking huge mistake and lead them to believe the exact same thing.
Rant.
I'll probably regret writing half this shit tomorrow, but I just gotta get it out of me.
I'm trying to just, not care.
Goodnight.

? "" was Posted On: Tuesday, April 26, 2011 @12:10 AM | 0 lovely comments ?


« Older posts | Newer posts »


Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.