And I was like baby, baby, baby OOH~
Sigh, doing my SRP report right now. Luckily, it's not as hard as I thought it would be, hehe. I don't really know what else I have to do? Everything else is like, due a week or so into the term so I'LL JUST DO THAT LATER, HEHEHEHE. Sigh, I'm such a procrastinator.Going out tomorrow, staying home on Tuesday, working on Wednesday, then SCHOOL TT TT Sigh, so not looking forward to school. Half yearlies are just going to come rape us, and that's going to freaking suck D<
OMFG, I had the freaking scariest dream. I was like .. at a public shower or something? Except it was both male and female, and like, there were SO many people. So I was like waiting, and then this lady walked out of a stall, so I went in. Except the stall had like a HUGE hole in the middle of the door, so I was like ... wtf. Then I think like my friend or something came and gave me a towel, and she was just like, ah bro dw just hang it over the door and no one will see you. So I was just like holey fuck ... okay. Then like, SOME FREAKING OLD MAN CAME AND PULLED BACK THE TOWEL AND LAUGHED AT ME. And I like full screamed and like splashed water at him. And then he got really angry right, and like grabbed me. And started hitting me. And like, I'm screaming like a bitch for help, and everyone's watching but no one seems to be coming to help me. And then like eventually an official came and like grabbed him off me. It was so so so scary ):
Sigh, have to do two of the day things because I skipped yesterday.
Day Six: 5 people who mean a lot
1. Family, I guess?
2. The CREW~
3. Gen-Eric-Brandon. HAHA that's right they're all one person :)
4. You. That's right, YOUUUUUUU
5. I love my dog LOL
Day Seven: 4 turn offs
1. Chewing with mouth open/loud chewing, IT'S SO DAMN GROSS AND ANNOYING
2. Skate shoes. HAHA OTL I hate them so much. Like the ugly fat shoes with the fat laces .. URGH I find them so gross.
3. Continual texting. It's so annoying when someone texts when they're talking to you.
4. It's also annoying when people have earphones in when they talk to you. It's super annoying if they have both ears in.
Alright, back to work :) BYE!
