?????? ?? © ? ? ? ? ?
welcome
Hai. My name is Carla. I like the smell of rain and the sound of fast typing. Please enjoy the documentation of my insignificant life.

something to say?


I knew it

So angsty atm. Damn you, hormones.
I have developed a recent obsession: lips. Oh my gawd I love beautiful lips. I find them very attractive, given that they're not chapped, dry, uh bleeding and whatnot. SOME PEOPLE JUST HAVE FUCKING AMAZING LIPS OKAY. Seriously like oh my god I have so much frustration atm and tumblr really doesn't help, with all its neck porn and vein porn and just OMG LOL GOING CRAY CRAY
Am I inappropriate? I THINK NOT! Time for hot pictures to pass time ♥ 


back porn /drool 

hi lipbite
AND GONNA THROW IN SOME GOOD OL 1D JUST COS RELEVANT YKNOW


hi zaynlips 
/ded

Cannot study any more. And omg blog layout is so ugly bah but cbf/ have better things to do LOL eh who cares
Goodnight <3 

? "I knew it" was Posted On: Saturday, May 19, 2012 @11:54 PM | 0 lovely comments ?


« Older posts | Newer posts »


Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.