?????? ?? © ? ? ? ? ?
welcome
Hai. My name is Carla. I like the smell of rain and the sound of fast typing. Please enjoy the documentation of my insignificant life.

something to say?


Someday we'll know why Samson loved Delilah

I'm so confused I may chuck a fit.
So I'm not very good at keeping up with blogging, I give up on regular posts lol. I'll just post when I have too many feels and no one is replying to my texts and I have no other place to vent HA.
Crappy day, worked til 4 and I was so tired, I thought I was going to collapse. Eric came to visit me, had lunch with him and then he left :P This new format is really throwing me off, I'm not sure how to use it ... I'm a bit technologically impaired lol. Sigh.
Going crazy, not looking forward to school. After musical, I will have nothing to look forward to til ... next holidays O MA LYFE.
Goodbye

? "Someday we'll know why Samson loved Delilah" was Posted On: Monday, April 23, 2012 @7:17 PM | 0 lovely comments ?


« Older posts | Newer posts »


Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.