?????? ?? © ? ? ? ? ?
welcome
Hai. My name is Carla. I like the smell of rain and the sound of fast typing. Please enjoy the documentation of my insignificant life.

something to say?


Cbf. 
Cbf with cross country, cbf with anything.
Can i please just curl up in bed and become a cat 
Feeling like shit, even though it wasn't anything to start with. Fuck. 
I think the world mocks me. I am completely serious. Everything I own is defective, I suck at everything, and nothing fucking works. 
Yeah? Well, I am so angry at the world. Call me a fucking drama queen, see if I even fucking care. 
Blogspot you are a pathetic means of catharsis 

? "" was Posted On: Wednesday, April 25, 2012 @9:54 PM | 0 lovely comments ?


« Older posts | Newer posts »


Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.