?????? ?? © ? ? ? ? ?
welcome
Hai. My name is Carla. I like the smell of rain and the sound of fast typing. Please enjoy the documentation of my insignificant life.

something to say?


Please don't keep in touch

Not even caring about the ugliness of my blog atm, too much on my mind.
Wow you are such a dickhead. People warned me but ofc nup I decide not to fucking listen. I don't even understand what the fuck is going through your mind. I am just soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo annoyed and pissed off at you, don't want to continue writing cos if I do I know that in the near future I won't be proud of what I said SO IMMA JUST LEAVE IT HERE BIATCH JAOIEFJOIAHWOWJIOEJAOI;JF
Shitty ass day.
Mrs Ledger is a such crappy teacher, I swear she made like fucking 5 typos in the one lesson, I was so pissed off. Can't even understand her teaching and she won't write bigger for the people up the back.
Hip hop at lunch, MY THIGHS. They are so going to be in pain tomorrow, sigh. Not looking forward to it. But the new routine is fun, I've just got to keep up and er ACTUALLY LEARN IT. It's so fast lol, my legs are actually kind of sore already :((
Illchayed at the library, did a little bit of modern afterwards.
Joel is the best. Even though he's a little girly, he's super hot and gives me heaps of love and buys me things ;))))) Best boyfriend evar, bitches be jeluz. Dated for 22 hours! What a relationship. Soon we'll hit the 24 hour milestone lol.
So fucking annoyed, omfg.

? "Please don't keep in touch" was Posted On: Wednesday, May 2, 2012 @10:33 PM | 0 lovely comments ?


« Older posts | Newer posts »


Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.