?????? ?? © ? ? ? ? ?
welcome
Hai. My name is Carla. I like the smell of rain and the sound of fast typing. Please enjoy the documentation of my insignificant life.

something to say?


BE ON TOP~

Hmm. Thinking of getting a formspring. But I'm too noob :( I swear it took me like 2 weeks to figure out how Skype works LOL, I still don't think I fully understand its workings.
CREYS
Maybe I will, just because its a form of procrastination ... and that's always good, right. Hehe.
Today was like meh.
So cold in the morning, woke up from an uber weirdo dream, which I have forgotten now ...
Went shopping with Jina and Flo in hopes of buying 'buy one get the second pair 50% off' shoes from Novo but THE SALE ENDED. Biggest. Disappointment. Ever. I was so sad. And then we didn't make any other purchases either for our baby so I'm even more disappointed about that, TT^TT. But then we got sausages on the way to the station, HIGHLIGHT OF MY AFTERNOON LOL.
Decided to er 'experiment'/explore beyond my traditional Easyway-drinking boundaries lol, bought a coconut milk tea. Weirdest shit ever HAHAHA, tasted sooo strange. Downed the whole thing at Hornsby, felt so sick afterwards wah :( But I was still craving pad thaaaiiiiiiii
SIGH
WHAT IS LIFE
Came home, did nothing. AS I DO
Oh I downloaded Top Girl. My boyfriend's name is Shaun and he's got a PHD :B Which means he's smart HAHAHA sexy. Smart men are sexy. Intelligence is a turn on. Hehehehehehhehehehehehehehhehehehehheheh :3
Sigh. I must get a move on with maths, just in case stupid Ledger checks my book tomorrow AND I NEED TO START MY FUCKING MODERN PAPER FUARK
Creyz

? "BE ON TOP~" was Posted On: Tuesday, May 1, 2012 @9:24 PM | 0 lovely comments ?


« Older posts | Newer posts »


Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.