?????? ?? © ? ? ? ? ?
welcome
Hai. My name is Carla. I like the smell of rain and the sound of fast typing. Please enjoy the documentation of my insignificant life.

something to say?


I can't believe I've been touched by an angel

Hello kids,
We got our exam timetables today! I have Thursday and Friday completely free, but I think Mrs McClure (apparently that's her name now, who knew lol I've been calling her Ms Podger for like the past 3 years) made a mistake, she put the Modern & Business exam in the same slot so I'll actually probably end up with an exam on either the Thursday or Friday. Devs, omg. Exams are in 2 weeks, I can't wait to get them over with LOL even though I swear these few weeks are going to be crazy tough, I have to study so hard :( Even though everyones like YEAR 11 DOESN'T COUTN BLAHBLAHBLAHLAHB it counts to me okay wah.
I have so much maths homework to catch up on, about .... 2 weeks' worth LOL :X Slowly catching up now, but some of this is like bullshit, it's like really easy year 10 stuff and she set us like 898230809482937 questions on it, FUCK DAT I ain't doing it.  Jess told me that apparently we're getting Mr Burley. IF THAT IS SO, YAY. He seems nice :)
Did nothing in Society, as we do! Talked about Facebook with Mr Hindmarsh HAHA .. society is actually the best, it's like so bludge and so interesting. Gonna be amusing when it's time to study for it huu. But it's okay I'll just get Christine to tell me everything LOL :X
Maths was meh. I'm always so cranky in maths now because Ledger is such a shitty ass teacher and SHE JUST PISSES ME OFF SO MUCH LIKE OMG. She's nice so I can't really bring myself to say that I hate her, but it's just that her teaching skills ... so do not cut it. Starting trig now, I'm worried for the harder topics ;( I don't really remember stuff from tutor. I should hopefully be getting a new maths tutor soon ... IF I CAN CONVINCE GEN TO COME WITH MEEEEE~
Eco LOL .... the moment me and Anika feel like we finally understand something, ANOTHER ECONOMIC TERM COMES TO FUCK US OVER. AND I HAVEN'T EVEN STARTED ON MY NOTES CJAOIJFEWOWIAHFOEIWJAFJOEW
SO MUCH FRUSTRATTTION AND WORRY AND ANGERRRRRRRRRRRRR creeeyyyyssssss what is lyfeeeee jfoaijefoiaheejfihaweofjeawi angsntsngnsgnsntngnsngnfsnangstnsnangngstnaweioaewfawejfh;awoiegjoijaewiojfioahefioewajfioeawhf;oiejfaiowehf;aiweohfioewajfeaw;ohfewoiajfoe
Yes.
So much maths :( Need to start notes lol I'M SO FRICKEN SCREWED jfaiowehfaiweojfawija

Stay strong. 

? "I can't believe I've been touched by an angel" was Posted On: Tuesday, May 8, 2012 @8:37 PM | 0 lovely comments ?


« Older posts | Newer posts »


Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.