?????? ?? © ? ? ? ? ?
welcome
Hai. My name is Carla. I like the smell of rain and the sound of fast typing. Please enjoy the documentation of my insignificant life.

something to say?


Throw your sticks and stones

Okay so I'm here again, on blogspot.
Hi. I've decided I should probably attempt to blog again. I have too many feelings, I need to do something with them.
Okay so today. Hmm. I woke up at around 11, lounged around in bed for a good hour or so. Did nothing all day, really. Watched some tv, played some piano, facebooked.
Went to grandma's for dinner, discussed pop tarts, Tim Tams and nutella with my American cousin. The American accent is funny :) Watched a little of Crazy, Stupid, Love! Oh my ovaries Ryan Gosling is quite the attractive :3 And he was doing a few topless scenes and oh my goodness he is so so fine. I guess he's just one of those men who grow more attractive as they age heh.
Tomorrow I need to do some work lol. I've been saying that sentence for like a week. Fuck, I'm such a procrastinator ); And I'm kinda tired now so I guess i should sleep.

You're so confusing, please stop it.
No x's.

Salut.

? "Throw your sticks and stones" was Posted On: Sunday, April 15, 2012 @12:29 AM | 0 lovely comments ?


« Older posts | Newer posts »


Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.