?????? ?? © ? ? ? ? ?
welcome
Hai. My name is Carla. I like the smell of rain and the sound of fast typing. Please enjoy the documentation of my insignificant life.

something to say?


Away we happened

Maths was gross today LOL. So was business. I swear I'm failing every subject omg seriously can I cry. Ma school lyfe is just like LOLWUT. But it's okay cos year 11 doesn't count n all that shiiiiieeeet.
Mrs Black put our whole business class' names into the multiple choice HAHA she is actually theee cutest! Favourite teacher? I think so! Yeah but anyway I think I killed business, my feels were just like ERRWHERE. Oh and I now have the beginnings of a blister on like ... the inner side of my thumb because I was gripping the pen too tight/ for too long, something like that and omg it hurt so much, had to put a bandaid on it right before business :( 
So I went to Chatswood with Flo to grab me some frozen yoghurt WHOO. I wanted to get Noggi or watevs but I wasn't bothered to trek it all the way to Stra HAHA so I just gave Yogurberry a try, preeeeetty good :) Nomnomnomnom but the ratio of mochi to yoghurt was way out so I had like mochi overload at the end. Curse me for being greedy :( 
Wong Fu released their short that I've been looking forward to hehe. It's so romantic lol oh my goodness do things like this really happen in real life TT^TT And Victor Kim is soooooooo cute, he has this really really sexy half-smile and omg HE'S LIKE THE WHOLE DEAL WHOOOO with his singing and whatnot hehe <3 
I have modern tomorrow! Not looking forward to it at all ... I really don't think I know anything LOL conference call tonight with my Baaaaeby! Get some hardcore history done HAHA 
Taking on WWI whooooooooooooooooooo 
NTS: Buy stapler. 
Bye kids 

? "Away we happened" was Posted On: Tuesday, May 22, 2012 @5:53 PM | 0 lovely comments ?


« Older posts | Newer posts »


Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.