Wah. So I'm feeling very strange right now about many a thing. And I havent written a proper blog entry for a good while now (spak recounts about my day donut count) so imma take advantage of right now while I'm feeling all strange and DEEP and write me a good post.
Firstly, I am so very worried about my future. My studying has been going nowhere and so far I only have extensive notes on history. And that is worrying. School Cert I'm not going to worry about because the only subjects that will require 'studying' are geography and history and I'll have them down from yearlies. I'm so anxious about exams. I'm so so worried that I won't be able to finish all my studying in time. And I am a very slow worker. Even without distractions, I'm just .. SLOW. Sigh. And I've decided I'll wing/ study only a little for science since I'm not even doing it next year. And that was one of the subjects I was most worried about. Ugh. And all my friends are like fucking straight A students. I don't even belong in this school, seriously.
And then I have tutor test in 2 weeks, which is the same time I have yearlies. Far out.
Ugh. Jskxnwkdn
Putting education aside - FEELINGS TIME.
I am a very bad friend. I think .. I'm also a very hypocrital (is that how it is spelt?) friend. I get really annoyed at some people for not checking their phones and not replying to messages. But sometimes I'm even worse ... ugh, fuck, idek. It's just really bugging me right now because I ruined something and I don't know how to fix it. Ugh. Ksmcnkcnskcnsskncjs. I guess everyone is a hypocrite.
I'm so ... idek. I'm annoyed, worried, disappointed, excited, sad, expectant .. I'm like a fucking mishmash of emotions rn and I donut know what to do with myself.
Things are falling apart.
Sounds too dramatic, huh. HAHA. But its the phrase that came into my head first and best describes the way I'm feeling. Sigh.
I should sleep. Having a lunch date with my cousins tomorrow (: goodnight.
