Hiya
Today was so meh
Elective history me and Elaine laughed at Chinese babies cos yall know, Chinese babies are the cutest of them allllllll and when they smile I like legit just wanna take one home and poke its fat pudgy stomach and give it kisses LOL .. Uh lol what am I on about
Fooood tech I got totally hyped up just to have my hopes brutally crushed by those petty, petty, petty teachers. Ugh omg ........
Sail (: Sail is always enjoyable. HAHA I actually really like the people in my sail class. Harassed Jina, discussed so many things LOL. My sail itself however, is not going far ..
Anyway ... saw Beats man at Penno. We like held eye contact as the bus passed ;;;;;) LOL and Michelle was like 'he was probably thinking - THOSE GIRLS AGAIN?!' LOLOL. Ugh idc I'm so attracted to this man blahhhh jskjsk
Stayed after school at towers for a bit, and I totally trolled this guy on Jeffrey's phone LOLOL it was funny cos I was being all creepy and we couldn't tell whether his replies were forreals HAHA. Hit the library with Andy and his friends ... HAHA it was quite fun.
Tutor tomorrow .... I'm gon get beat up by Mr Mai tomorrow lol idek okay.
Sleepy. Night.
