?????? ?? © ? ? ? ? ?
welcome
Hai. My name is Carla. I like the smell of rain and the sound of fast typing. Please enjoy the documentation of my insignificant life.

something to say?


We're gonna laugh and sing our cares away

Hmm, today I didn't go to school. I was bugging le mother to let me stay home last night and she was all NOOO YOU HAVE TO GO TO SCHOOL, but she didn't wake me up in the morning HAHA. Full of surprises, huh, mother?
I finally found Hairspray (: Ugh, Elijah Kelley is a hottie. That scene where he meets Penny and he smiles at her omg so hot I like squealed LOL. And Zac Efron is just ... reow. And then the other day I watched HSM 1, 2 and 3, which I've been meaning to do for a while now. Yay! I can take that off my do-after-yearlies list teheh.
Idk whether I should dye my hair. There's a part of me that reeeally wants a change - I want to go for like an orange, or red HAHA. But it would make me look disgusting cuz like .. I'm nigga HAHA so ima stay far away from those bright colours. Mm but then I also kind of like my hair black .. cos it's sah dark and no one else has hair that's as dark as mine so IDK. Ehhhhh.
So many things I can take off the list on Michelle's ipoddd! HAHA.
Going to ask my daddeh to bring our treadmill out to the living room so I can run while watching tv ... LOL. I'm a fatty at heart, guiiiseeee
Speaking of fatty, I made me a chocolate cake today cos I was bored LOL. It tasted really good for an extremely last minute cake that I legit just threw together. Ah, I guess I'm just talented at cooking /hairflick. Teheheheheh. I will go eat some once I have finished with this blog post.
I've been looking for formal dressesssssss, most unfortunately I did not buy mine last night because I was looking for more stuff so I can bulk buy HAHA. But yeaaah like after watching HSM3 yesterday I started to really want Gabriella's dresssss .. it is like legit amazing :'(


and when she dances it's like all flowwwyyy and I'm just like all :3
I'd love to wear flowers in my hair for formal.
HAHA I keep wanting to type prom ... I'm so American, guise.
Alright, off to eat some of my cake! Byebye :)

? "We're gonna laugh and sing our cares away" was Posted On: Monday, October 24, 2011 @8:19 PM | 0 lovely comments ?


« Older posts | Newer posts »


Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.