?????? ?? © ? ? ? ? ?
welcome
Hai. My name is Carla. I like the smell of rain and the sound of fast typing. Please enjoy the documentation of my insignificant life.

something to say?


Best place~

RARARARA!
Hehehe in my head Boo from Monsters Inc said that. She is such a cutieeeeee. Apparently Monsters Inc 2 is coming out ..? Not too sure where I heard that. Hmm.
Today .. first day back at school! Whoo. It wasn't too pleasant, the weather was kind of bipolar and it couldn't make up its mind - cold? Hot? It's so cold in the morning but then the afternoon gets hot ==
Senior uniform tomorrow! I am both extremely excited and not looking forward to it. It will finally give me some sort of status (HAHAHA) in the school but it will also make me look old. Oh, and it will not fail to remind me that I am old and that my life is about to cone hurtling at me. But you know what? COME AT ME, BRO.
Aha I joke. Exams, stay away. Stay far away and give me like two months to re-learn everything, kthxbai. 
Played touch footy today. HAHA I fail at all sports and I had no idea what to do. Sport is always fun though because I'm somehow just forever stuck with Elaine and she does stupid things that make me laugh :D hehe. Nomnom ... formal.
Ugh. Formal. Idek. I donut. Even. Know. Rararararaaaaa whfkwjdbhfwixnjaksdjdjsksfjejdkjd. Fml.
11:11!
Tehehe I just made a wish. It really seems a bit stupid and childish to believe in this stuff ... but meh. It can't hurt (: OOH, I am going to make the most epic wish at 11:11 PM on 11/11/11. Tehehe.
I'm so hungry. Feel like I'm gonna vomit. I swear, no one understands- when I get really hungry, it makes me feel so sick and that I have to vomit. And like everyone is like WUT THAT IS SO WEIRD YOU FREAK /my creys. Gahhhhhhhhhhhh.
I'm going to sleep.
Rah so hungry )::
Goodnight~

? "Best place~" was Posted On: Monday, October 10, 2011 @11:15 PM | 0 lovely comments ?


« Older posts | Newer posts »


Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.