What good is tomorrow without a guarantee?
I skipped school today.I wasn't planning to skip, but like in the middle of the night last night, my leg cramped up, and it hurt like a little bitch. So I'm like I'M NOT RUNNING THE DAMN CROSS COUNTRY TODAY, so I just didn't go, teeeeeheee.
Ugh, but my dad made me work for him for a little bit, cos he was like THURSDAYS ARE REALLY BUSY. And I got there, worked for like 3 hours and it wasn't even that busy. == I saw Eddy at the library though, he bought an ice cream. Nom nom~ Then my mum took me home, cos I had heaps of revision for Saturday to do. I have my linear test, I'm so not prepared, ):
Jiani's party tomorrow. I'm still not sure about what I'm going to wear; this is so annoying. And my phone said it was going to rain, which is uuuuultimately frustrating, because I promised my cousin I wouldn't get her shoes wet. GAY. I doubt I'll bring Twister anymore, I kind of cbs. Hehe.
Going to paint my nails tonight, WHEEEEEE. I haven't painted them in ages, because even if my parents let, Trott never would == Hum dee hum, have to figure out what colour will go best with my dress.
Ugh, I feel like crap right now.
BYE.
