I'M TIRED
Oh my gosh OTL I have such funny friends.Amanda and Michelle are so funny. Their blogs are so entertaining, especially Michelle, HAHAHAHAHA.
I'm in a really good mood, cos Amanda's blog was entertaining. LOLOLOL omg something is wrong with me. I was reading her 'guys that spin things are hot' post and I started getting all ... giggly. LOLOLOLOLOLOL OTL I have issues just ignore me.
OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
I feel a bit gay. TROLOLOLOL
I agree with Amanda and Michelle, the turning 90 degrees to reverse thing is hot, but I hardly know any guys that are even old enough to drive, PSHT.
You know what's hot? When guys spin their pens. OTL I'm such a weirdo and I have like weirdo fetishes HEHEHEHEHE. THERE ARE MANY OTHER HOT THINGS BUT I CBS TO TALK ABOUT THEM NOW
OMG WHATS WRONG WITH ME I'M LIKE SO TIRED THAT I'VE GONE DELIRIOUS OR SOME SHIT
