?????? ?? © ? ? ? ? ?
welcome
Hai. My name is Carla. I like the smell of rain and the sound of fast typing. Please enjoy the documentation of my insignificant life.

something to say?


It's like looking into the sun.

Okay, so I'm in History right now and we're doing something about UNESCO and United Nations. Unfortunately, it is most unpleasant and dull and I cannot concentrate on it at all.
I have my PE dance next period. I'm sooooooo nervous. Like, my stomach is rolling around, and I don't even know why. I've never been this nervous for a PE dance before. But you know, I think I"m hungry right now too, so I don't know. Sigh. Must eat.
It's April Fool's today. Haven't played any pranks yet, but I shall get onto some pranking soon, tehehe.
It's amusing how nothing seems to make sense at 1 in the morning.
YAY, concert tonight! I'm so excited, but I have no idea what to wear. Michelle was like 'WEAR YOUR JAY CHOU SHIRT!', and I'm like HAHAHA ... faithful fan right thur. But yeah, I think our seats are right in front of the stage? So if Show like, sneezes or something, we'll be able to feel it, HAHAHA. But I'm no diehard fan like Christine. In fact, I'm not much of a fan at all.
OH MY GOD I'M SO HUNGRY. My stomach like ... full spazzed and I swear like, everyone around me heard. OTL. Serves me right for not eating breakfast properly this morning. I ate like half a piece of freaking toast omg. So so so so so hungry. Recess is coming soon, PLEASE HURRY. But that means that my dance will be coming soon, OH MY GOSH.
Mm, maybe thinking of changing my template cos it looks shit ass ugly on IE. But then again, ONLY CRAPPY SCHOOL LAPTOPS USE IE. Everyone else uses Mozilla or Google Chrome. I'm not sure how it looks on Chrome though.
MEH, IONO.
Goodbye!

? "It's like looking into the sun." was Posted On: Friday, April 1, 2011 @9:06 AM | 0 lovely comments ?


« Older posts | Newer posts »


Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.