So I'm back.
Alright, so it's been ages since my last post, and I figured I should start blogging again. I tried to make a new blog, but then all the templates and stuff went wrong, so I just got frustrated and gave my old blog a makeover.You likey?
My life hasn't changed a whole significant lot since then. I've made new friends, but at the same time have tested my relationships with others. Mm, education has gone down the drain, I'm not expecting much from myself this year, so I'll just let that one go. I've moved houses twice since, but now I'm finally happy with my surroundings, hehehe.
Wow, I read my old posts, and I was so ... weird, LOL. But I probably haven't changed much since then, maybe matured a teeny tiny bit? Maybe? HAHA nah doubt it, I'm still a freaking immature weirdo.
Alright, short post today, hopefully I'll blog regularly, tehehe.
See you later (:
