MLIA.
hiyaaa ; i am almost dead laughing. i'm reading random MLIA's. and they're so funny. i will now proceed to copy & paste the ones i think are totally hilarious. :)
The other day I learned that if you say 'beer can' with an English accent, you're saying 'bacon' with a Jamaican accent. Mind blown. MLIA
Today, my boss passed me in the hall at work and asked me "Do you have a sec?". I was trying to be flippant and replied "I have tons of secs". We both pretended I didn't say that. MLIA.
Today I was driving by the lake and I saw a Jeep full of guys pass me. They were hanging out the windows and the sunroof, paddling with canoe paddles, and singing "Just Around the Riverbend" from Pocahontas. It easily may have been the coolest thing I've seen, ever. MLIA. [ imagine this one, HAHAHAHAHAHAH ! ]
Today, I renamed my iPod "This ship" just for the pleasure of seeing the phrase "This ship is syncing" MLIA
so funny.
